Friday, March 18, 2005

If you missed SD's fireside chat with Joel Spolsky (from Joel on Software) you missed some great fun. Joel's articulate, opinionated, and clever writing style translates directly to his on-stage presence. Alexa Weber Morales kept Joel honest quoting his own book to him prodding participation from the audience. Joel's 12 rules of software development had a mixed following from the audience but had some good underlying thought rules.

Joel's quick wit and microsoft war stories made for a fun evening.

9:15 AM

4 comments:

at 6:02 PM Jossie said...

Great work on your blog - it was very enlightening. You've got a lot of useful info on there about Msdn so I've bookmarked your site so I don't lose it. I'm doing a lot of research on Msdn Exposed and have just started a new blog - I'd really appreciate your comments

at 3:47 AM Anonymous said...

hey nice posts i added you to my bookmarks

Just wanted to say everything you posted was a good read.
Its nice too see that some people create decent and entertaining blogs, yours kept me reading for well over 10 minutes.

Thanks!

at 10:46 AM Make Money Home Based Business said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Please discover my online home based business blog.

at 10:47 AM Anonymous said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it,